Quality Control — a Daech & Bauer Fundamental
When you work with Daech & Bauer Roofing & Remodeling, every one of our jobs goes through a quality control management process:
- You receive an Acknowledgment Letter once your contract and deposit is received.
- You receive a Scheduling Letter with information about how to prepare for your roof project.
- Your Production Coordinator will call to confirm the Pre-Construction Conference.
- You’ll have a Pre-Construction Conference with the Project Manager.
- 1-2 days before the roof system installation, you’ll receive a phone call to alert you, and dumpster delivery.
- At job completion, we’ll fill out a Job Complete worksheet and we’ll do a final walk through with you.
- You’ll receive the Daech & Bauer Limited Warranty Packet.
- You’ll receive a final invoice.
- You’ll receive our Workmanship Warranty.