Need a Roof Replacement in Edwardsville, IL? We Can Help
The roof is one of the largest and most important elements of your home in Edwardsville, Illinois. A high-quality, properly installed roof can be a significant investment, but it’s worth it—you can count on it to keep your family and belongings safe and protected for many years, even decades.
Because your roof probably does its job very well, you might not think about it too often. Therefore, it can be difficult to know when it’s time for a roof replacement. The roofing experts at Daech & Bauer Roofing can help.
The Importance of a Professional Roof Inspection
At Daech & Bauer, we generally recommend a professional roof inspection at least once a year. That’s the best way to spot signs of damage as early as possible so you can take any necessary action right away—before any serious issues result, such injuries and property damage.
What We Look For
Here are some signs that it may be time to consider a roof replacement:
- Damaged shingles – Missing, cracked, rotting, torn, curled, loose, or buckled shingles
- Stains on the roof – Algae, moss, or mold may be growing on or underneath the shingles
- An uneven or sagging roof surface – A possible structural problem, which could be caused by trapped moisture
- Pooled water on the roof – A sign of poor drainage
- Granules in the gutters – A sign that the shingles are losing their protective coating
- Interior damage – Water stains and peeling or blistering paint on the ceilings and walls
- Interior “hot/cold” spots or rising energy costs – Signs of ventilation issues with the roof
If you’re not sure whether you need a roof repair or replacement, contact Daech & Bauer Roofing today to request a free consultation. We’ll be pleased to schedule a visit to your home in Edwardsville, IL, where we will inspect your roof and, if necessary, help you explore your roof replacement options.